This year’s Charitable Chocolate Tea Party will be taking place on Saturday 10th November 2018
Photos from last year’s event can be viewed by clicking here…
Password is “marsbar”
Supporting our Community
In 2016, we founded the concept of ‘The Chocolate Tea Party’ as a fun way to do something charitable and worthwhile that would provide some benefit to our local community. We are delighted that it continues to be a huge success and the highlight of the year for many local elderly people.
Once again last year we were delighted to be able to provide the party completely free-of-charge to all the guests thanks to the generous help and support of so many people. In addition, we were also able to present Age Concern with a cheque for over £400 on the day too. A great success all round!
This year we’ll be back – bigger and better – and aiming to provide local elderly people with another unique event.
With your help we can provide our local old folk with another afternoon to remember so please do get involved.
If you need any further details please do not hesitate to contact us.
Peter, Kath Jess & Sophie
Founders – The Chocolate Tea Party
The Chocolate Tea Party is a charitable community event to support older people in the St Albans and Harpenden areas. It provides a social and fun experience for all attending and includes the following…
- A scrumptious (and dead posh!) full Afternoon Tea
- Delicious sandwiches, scones, cakes and other goodies
- Drinks and refreshments
- A unique chocolate theme with chocolate goodies
- Great Entertainment
- Charity raffle to support local charities
- Opportunity to meet and socialise with other local elderly people
- Transport – we are looking at options to provide transport for people that can’t get to the venue
- Souvenir Web Video of the event
- Individual and Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Photos from last year’s event…
A full selection of photos from the day can be viewed here –
Don’t forget to check out our Supporters Page to see the generous people who supported last year’s event…